What was the mission of Shirdi Sai Baba?
Sai Baba always used to say that “God is the only One Almighty Master of all souls and never discriminates while showering his Love on the souls who are all equals before him”. His mission is to unite people and the removal of hatred and the spread of love between peoples separated by various economical, cultural, and religious classes.
Advice and Mission: Tatwa Prachar
Tatwa (also spelled as Tattva) is a Sanskrit word meaning ‘thatness’, ‘principle’, ‘reality’ or ‘truth’. Prachar means the spread of Spirituality or Messages:
Teach my philosophy in a few words without difficulty, spread my tatwa amongst the crowds. My moral saying and Gospels will give crystal clear vision of pure love.
–Sri Sai Baba
In short it means spreading his words to one and all:
- Develop faith in God and the Lord will protect you.
- Banish all desires from your heart. Try to do it gradually.
- Give up all hatred towards others.
- Show and follow equality for all.
- Do not grieve.
- Practice silence.
- Be happy with whatever you are given. Be happy and always cheerful.
- No egoism or give up egoism.
- Avoid rivalries and do not argue over petty things. God will protect you. Return good for evil. Than other’s words cannnot harm you.
- Love all creatures. Do not fight with any. Don’t think that you are greater than the others. You are all small frys. Always worship Him.
- Nistha and Saburi is recommend to all.
From the offical website:
This, in short, was Sai Baba’s advice to all; and this will stand in good stead both in material and spiritual matters. Baba assured, without any discrimination, all the seekers (MUMUKSHUS) His divine and unfailing support for material welfare and spiritual elevation. There is no soul in the world who has not experienced Baba’s instant support and protection in moment of crisis.